Sunday, August 10, 2014

23 YEARS HERE IN MY ADOPTED TOWN AND IN MY CONDO BUILDING.

BY  LESTER  NIXON.

Thanks for reading this if you are, will, or have.Thanks for sharing it with others. OH PLEASE DO with any and every one you would like to. They cal me THE COMMANDER! other than  GOD and  NON EVIL AUTHORITY NO ONE  I MEAN NO ONE ELSE CONTROLS ME, MY LIFE OR THOUGHTS. Thanks for ( MOST OF YOU for WELCOMING ME INTO THE TOWN ( FOREST PARK IL USA  PLANET EARTH!!! ) AND MAKING ME FEEL AT HOME. For defending me at times. Inspiring me, ETC. I just want to thank you and  GOD BLESS YOU ( To those of you THAT BELIEVE IN GOD , ETC )




YEARS!


fireworks animated GIF













MY BUILDING....

Thanks to   MY LATE GREAT DAD  ROBERT ( B BIG APPLE  NIXON for convincing me asking me to get the hell out of Chicago and  come on here. Thanks TO My  BROTHER MIKE NIXON For every thing , FAMILY, ETC!!the  REAL positive, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL people I WE have met over the 23 years here  ( AUGUST 3 1991  TO NOW!! ) Thanks for those that went an extra mile. Some that I really got close to.  THE NON USERS   NEIGHBORLY ones.


Special thanks to many of the building Secretaries. Most who have been and are women. THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERY THING! You work too hard and I feel practically run the place! Same for some  NICE LADIES staff at former and present management company of our building. WOW!!!!!

Animated Gif Telephones (17)                         
                          Image result for SUPERWOMAN ANIMATED     



Thanks to  SOME   SOME real nice wonderful ( NON MEN HATING NICE REAL)  Ladies I we have met known here DAME FOR IN TOWN. I will not mention names to numerous to mention, PLUS I AM PRIVATE. Too much BID  NESS AND BUSINESS DIPPING in this NEW WORLD ORDER control freak society I feel. YES THIS IS ALL MY OPINION AND I WANT TO BE HEARD AND WILL BE. 


Mayor Calderone. ( THIS IS MY COMPUTER, ETC SO I CAN AND WILL SAY THIS NO MATTER IF SOME DO NOT LIKE IT EVER )HEY in a positive way I FEEL you brought us a long way.MANY , MANY others I could mention. TOO NUMEROUS TO DO SO!1 THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!


The few open, or under cover NEGATIVE, PERSONAL ATTACK, RACISTS, ETC, well   THEY COULD JUST  BITE ME! I told and showed them such  , THEY JUST MADE ME STRONGER  BUBY!!

I have always, Lived,Loved, minded my own business and  BID NESS and kept others out of ours. I just want to have life and have it more abundantly.Live by the golden rule Not the gold plated one. Who knows what the future holds. What is and will be best for me, you, etc, Life changes. We age. Our needs etc . I FEEL LIKE I AM 20 YEARS OLD BUT KNOW I AM NOT AND DO NOT LIVE NOR WANT TO LIKE MANY 20 YEAR BOLDS!! AGAIN THANKS SO MUCH for making it a great ride and run IN TOWN and often in the building! That is all for now. Thanks for reading. LETS EVEN IN THESE TIMES TRY TO BE , THINK FREELY AND ES PRESS OUR SELVES. Not be closed mouth etc.. LET DOGS BARK, PUSSY MEOW, BABIES CRIES with in reason. BE OURSELVES..




The photo below is NOT MY BUILDING. It is just to give you all an idea of my dwelling. Due to security reasons and the type of people in the world I can AND NEVER mention my address, etc ON LINE, To strangers in public, etc.
look up highrise buildings vector
l










Some final thoughts.Just because I am A BLACK MAN please do not think( NO MATTER YOUR RACE, ETC, PLANET OF ORIGIN, LOL) that I GREW UP IN GHETTOS. I we did not. Yes many areas changed and not enough people wanted to keep things positive so we left before  HELL AND THE GHETTO CAME in full. What some of you THINK IS A GHETTO, HELL OUT HERE  WOULD BE  almost nothing in some Chicago and suburban neighborhood. REMEMBER CHANGE POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE CHANGE IS MADE TO HAPPEN IT DOES NOT HAPPEN BY IT SELF  THE STORK REALLY DID NOT BRING YOU.LOL hey you get my meaning!!! BELIEVE IT OR NOT THINGS ARE STILL VERY NICE HERE. Go in ANY DIRECTION AND YOU CAN QUICKLY FIND TOWNS, ETC THAT ARE NOT SO NICE in my opinion.





A LINK TO THIS BLOG IS BELOW.

http://lester7l2.blogspot.com/2014/08/23-years-here-in-my-adopted-town-and-in.html


WGN RADIO THEATRE!

http://wgnradio.com/2017/05/01/wgn-radio-theatre-176-the-shadow-the-jack-benny-program-this-is-your-fbi/


http://referafriend.comcast.com/ShareTheAwesome/1RAZ0G?CMP=TXT_RAF_1RAZ0G_walkin&t=635433865508182369&c=en



BELOW IS A LINK TO MY GOOGLE PAGE WHERE YOU CAN VIEW AND  COMMENT  ON ALL MY POSTS AND BLOGS. 


https://plus.google.com/113522837633428311204/posts 






Hi. Pass the POSITIVE WORD ON THIS! TELL THEM LESTER NIXON THE COMMANDER! SENT YOU! EVERY FRIDAY 1 PM TO 3 PM ( APROXAMATE TIME) at OUR FOREST PARK PUBLIC LIBRARY 7555 JACKSON BOULEVARD a CLASSIC MOVIE IS PRESENTED! Also, POPCORN IS SERVED by our caring, LOVELY, SMART hostess Marie! OH IT, S FREE! Need more info CALL THEM 708 366-7171. Better yet GO ON OVER THERE!
Join national consumer panel,( If you do tell them I sent you  LESTER NIXON) Thanks.