Friday, June 6, 2014

SOME RESPECTFUL COMMENTS TO MEMBERS OF MY TOWN AND TOWNS EVERY WHERE..

BY  LESTER  NIXON.


I as of  AUGUST 2 2014 will have lived in my town for 23 years. Been visiting, shopping,etc here since the late well mid nineteen sixties.I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW. NO WOMEN WANT TO KILL ME OR HATE ME ( WANT TO BREAST FEED , CONTROL ETC THOUGH)  WE I, MY FAMILY AND I BOTHER NO ONE! PAY OUR BILLS BEST WE CAN AND MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS, KEEP OTHERS OUT OF OURS.

Oh  PLEASE PASS THIS ON, RUN AND TELL IT LOL , ETC. One thing about our modern society I HATE  is this CODE OF SILENCE OR DUMMMYING UP as they used to say in the gangsters movies.  I KNOW WE MAY HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS , WELL THIS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO GET INTO IS IMPORTANT TO ME AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE.Of course you may delete this. I am sure some do. Many do not want others opinions, truth in this  NEW WORLD ORDER time we live in. I just can not be a wimpy quiet half blind boy like many I feel want. I AM A MAN. A CHILD OF GOD I WE ,MY FAMILY YOU WE ALL MATTER!! Life is no game...

We all must share this planet together. We can not and should not live on an island in our minds, hearts, and spirits I feel. NO PERSON is an island as that famous saying goes. We must be considerate of others. Respectful, NOT JUST TOLERANT. Like we tolerate the flu til we get over it or as a woman tolerates her time of the month in her years of it. Some things people we mus accept. WE MAY NOT HAVE TO MAKE LOVE TO THEM, MARRY THEM ETC. WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE TOGETHER, OR PERISH APART!

I have been hearing more people say the following the last several years( OH, THEY HATE MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN. THEY HATE THE HELL OUT OF ANIMALS, TO EVEN HEAR ANIMALS OR KIDS, WHAT EVER THEY HATE OR ARE BOTHERED BY IRKS THEM!I have been hearing more ( ON THE SLY under their breath say( They would like to see more  SEGREGATION ,     TO SEE THE POPULATION AS IT ONCE WAS HERE WHITE OF GERMAN ANCESTRY!!  among  the sexes, races, etc. THEY WISH THIN GS WERE AS THEY WERE IN THE  OLD DAYS!!I have as a visually disabled person heard more sly nasty comments toward people with disabilities. I could go one for hours on this subject. I will not. You all get the idea  I am trying to get across to you all I feel.If more people would CHOOSE to stop acting so damned funny all the time. The weird stuff, situations, people, etc they deal with and think about.Just communicate with people and treat people like human beings.




DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY HOME, BUILDING OR OTHERS HOMES, BUILDINGS , ETC, THEN MAKE AN OFFER TO BUY THE BUILDING OR UNIT THEN YOU WILL HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION YOU WANT! PLEASE, PASS THE WORD AROUND REGARDING THIS STATEMENT! THANK YOU.



Over a year ago My niece( MANY KEEP CALLING HER MY SISTER SO  HEY GO AHEAD , what ever!! People are people... It was at the time of her  MOM  MY Oldest SISTER JEAN;S DEATH.( THOSE SMART ASSES THAT SAY WHAT WOULD JEAN SAY GO CATCH UP WITH HER AND ASK HER, OK?!! SHE WOULD BE PISSED AND SNAPPING WITH FOLK TELLING LIES ON HER DAUGHTER, KIN , OUR DOG!!!!! Close to that time any way.For security reasons ( MANY NUTS DAMNED FOOLS  like in the world are on the Internet so.. YOU ALL CAN RELATE I am sure. No names etc will be given here. Plus it is really no ones  damned business. .Any way As a cat person ( A  LATE GREAT FRIEND  Eddie once said to me  HEY  LES,  YOU LIKE THE  PUSSY   CAT JEY? )I have really taken to and love this little dog. Sad to say in her old neighborhood ( Her previous owners have her to my niece for they were moving to  KIN FOLKS HOUSE ( YOU PEOPLE OF ALL RACES KNOW WHAT KIN FOLK MEAN OK, CUT THE BULL..) THEY WANT ED NO ANIMALS!   They had many animals, including  cats, dogs, birds, etc I  am told.ANY ONE THAT CLAIMS OUR DOG WAS BARKING LOUD AND LONG IS A  BOLD FACED  DAMNED INFERNAL PATHALOCICAL LIAR!!




A neighbors wagging, hurting, spiteful, liar, telling lies, tongue.spiritually  Tonguing people to hurt them!IT IS A  DAG NABBED SHAMED THAT MAY ( OUR )  NEIGHBOR AND OR SOME ONE ASSOCIATED WITH SAME CAN NOT AND DID NOT COME TO US ME! IT REMINDS ME OF HOW SOME WERE GOING BEHIND MY BACK TO A KINS WOMAN YEARS AGO TRYING TO USE SET ME UP. TWO FACE PEOPLE USUALLY , NO ALWAYS GET EXPOSED.SO NOW BOW WOW CAN NOT BARK.  ONES  BIRD CAN NOT GET UP! , FLY ETC. ONE HAS A NICE, WONDERFUL, SWEET MAYBE EVEN LITTLE  PUSSY  IT CAN NOT BE FREE TO PUR ,OTHER PUSSIES ARE FREE TO DO WHAT EVER!!!  MEOW AS GOD MADE CREATURES TO DO. CAN WE HUMANS THINK OR TALK WITH OUT BOTHERING ALLEGEDLY OTHERS? YEAH I SAY!

LIKE THIS DOLL I KNOW OF SAID . NO ONE LIKES THEIR TIME WASTED. HELL I DO NOT EITHER. NO ONE DOES! I WILL NOT FORGET THINGS NO MATTER WHO WANT S ME TO OR TELLS ME TOO. I WILL NEVER COVER UP THINGS NOR ACCEPT MONEY,FAVORS ETC TO SPY AND LIE ON MY NEIGHBORS, FRIENDS, FAMILY, ETC! NEVER! I AM SURE AND NO DAMNED LIAR! COMMENTS CURRENT MADE OCTOBER 18 2016.

I felt and feel this dog WAS AND IS also helpful, spiritually, emotionally to my niece and Her boys my nephews. I know more today ARE EMOTIONLESS, ETC and may not understand this. SO MANY ARE SPIRITUALLY, EMOTIONALLY, FRIGID AND IMPOTENT! EXCUSE THE BLUNTNESS BUT THIS IS BOLDLY SPEAKING!

I am a deep thinker. I  we are considerate of others. Are family is multi racial, multi , ethnic, etc. I DATE LIKE , LOVE  THE WOMEN I WANT AND THIS SEEMS TO BOTHER MANY. TOO BAD!! I we like to express our selves. I AM  TOO FANATIC NOR CULT BUT I AM NOT AFRAID TO TELL SHOW PEOPLE I BELIEVE IN GOD, CHRIST, THE HOLY GHOST, AND THE WORD, SHOW AND TELL IT. ETC.When I marry  MY CHOICE OF  WOMAN WILL AND MAY NOT PLEASE OTHERS. I have to be me , WE HAVE TO BE US.


SOME PERSON. I believe TO BE A PATHETIC, SAD , EMOTIONALLY, SPIRITUALLY ILL WOMAN OR WOMEN     NOT  NOT  LIVING NOR NEVER HAVE IN MY CONDO BUILDING  CALLED POLICE, LIED AC USED OUR LITTLE DOG OF CONSTANT BARKING. THE CHIEF CAME. I WAS NOT HERE. WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE HIM. I SAW A BLACK AND WHITE OUT SIDE, HECK NEVER KNEW  50,,DA MAN, LOL AS THEY SAY had been to my place, THE TOP MAN AT THAT. WOW WE ARE IMPORTANT! LOL Chief  Ryan is fair, ALL PRO, COOL. I FEEL ALL CONCERNED KNEW THIS WAS   BULL SIT AND A WASTE OF TIME! ALSO SOME THING BAD COULD HAVE BEEN GOING ON ELSE WHERE WHILE police were called to come here AND WERE JUST DOING THEIR JOB. 10 04. I believe  CHIEF RYAN WAS 99 ( ONE MAN CAR BY HIM SELF AKA 99 in many police circles.10 04? CAN YOU ALL READ ME?

Police car graphics



Bottom line. WHEN  people do things like this IT DOES TWO THINGS I FEEL. # 1 IT CAN DRIVE OUT OR CAUSE MORE GOOD PEOPLE TO LEAVE AN AREA! ( THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW AND HAS ME MINE THINKING OK?) #2 IT CAN KEEP NEW POSITIVE PEOPLE AND I FEE EVEN BUSINESS owners from LOCATING OR RELOCATING TO A TOWN OR CITY. SAME CAN CAUSE business to leave. BUSINESS OWNERS , HAVE SPOUSES, KIDS, PETS, ETC. If some thing or one they respect and love is disrespected THEY WILL THINK OF LEAVING OR NOT COMING IN AT ALL. THINK IT OVER. I guess my our Little dog remembers experience from the old neighbor hood and you can tell she is traumatized though the officer) THE COMMANDER!!! ) was , kind, cool,pro ,I was assured. I HAD TO WRITE ON THIS ONE LAST TIME. 

        
                                        

I remember once I was deeply in love with this lady. She was multi ethnic, racial. Many claimed that up set the, IT WAS NOT THEIR  FRENCH FRY BUSINESS. THEY LIED THEY FEARED SHE WAS GOING TO TELL ME SOMETHING THEY WANTED SECRET I found  ALL OUT ANY WAY. MANY ARE PAYING AND GIVING FAVORS TO OTHERS TO LIE, SPY ON US. EVEN OUR NEIGHBOR, EVEN FRIENDS, AND SOME TIMES KIN!! Well think it over. ONE DAY I MAY SAY HEY DID MY BEST HAD A GREAT RIDE, BUT  ( SOME HATERS ) WILL NOT HAVE  LESTER E  NIXON TO KICK AROUND A OR TRY TO ANY MORE( As the late president NIXON used to say. I keep MY RELATIONSHIPS with  LADIES , My household business, thoughts MANY TO MY SELF OR SHARE WITH THOSE THAT HAVE PROVE TO ME IN THE PAST I could, can trust them. So pass this on if you like. THINK IT OVER. I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE.  COMMON PEOPLE CAN CAUSE HARM, SO MANY SHOULD STOP ALWAYS BLAMING POINTING AT THE MAYOR, ETC!  THE PROBLEM MAY BE THEMSELVES, THEIR ASS OCIATES. Thanks for reading this if you did. GOD BLESS.REMEMBER THEY CALL ME THE COMMANDER!! THOSE OF US THAT WANT TO LETS TIGHTEN IT UP STAY DOWN WITH EACH OTHER WHILE WE ARE HERE..

PS.HOW IRONIC WHEN I WROTE BLOGS ON THE JEZEBEL SPIRIT, LEVIATHAN SPIRIT, FIGHTING CONTROL. All this happens. ALSO I WE HAVE BEEN CONTACTING OUR MANAGEMENT , POLICE, ETC ABOUT ISSUES IN OUR BUILDING LAST WEE. BACK LASH I THINK THIS IS. OTHER NEIGHBORS  HAVE EXPERIENCED SAME. I ALWAYS DID BUT DEEPLY FEEL NOW WHAT A LADY THAT LIVES UNDER ME WITH A DOG WENT THROUGH. ETC..


A BIG POST SCRIPT OR FEW! Maybe some especially THE CONSTANT COMM ENTERS in our local newspaper find humor in this. I DO NOT. THERE IS NOT A DAMNED THING funny or to joke about regarding this incident. Any time any one does crap like I described here it can cause lots of trouble and waste many peoples time and p o people.....