Friday, February 16, 2007

DISCVERING MARIA..

Dear neighbor that lves just below my condo in my building sometimes I hear the song from west side story MARIA. the words I just met a girl named MARIA. she is no girl, but A WOMAN!!
a single mom. raising her son. a loving caring great mom. sadly she does not hear that enough, her son is stil young, I pray some day he tells her how he apreciates her. how much he loves her! that she is a great mom to hm!

she is a working mom, a realtor, in a tough market these days! it can't be easy!
what she has experienced in her life! her hopes, her dreams, her hurts, her fears, her tears, her pain, her love!

I,ve just really noticed her. really in every way. something about her spirit has touched me.I,ve seen another side of her that has touched my heart in a special way! I left her a note today telling her so. I may ask her and her son to dinner.


then there is her doberman. a huge but gentle giant! she is a great and loving owner and misrtess to her puppy!her son and she really obviously care for their dog! he is a part of their family. as onewho was allowed to share the life of a cat till her death in 1993, I can understand how she feels!
many in our bilding have been unkind to her son and her animal! ( esp her dog) has been so missunderstood, mistreated! I deeply wish I could take away the pain she has been caused! I have just felt the need to reach out to her SOME DAY SOON, WITH HER PERMISSION , I WANT TO GIVE HER A LONG LOVING HUG!! MY GOD!! STEADY COMMANDER!

I CAN SEE AND FEEL A VERY LOVING, CARNG VIVACIOUS SPIRIT IN THE DEVINE LADY M!! IT IS HIDDEN I FEEL! to cope with this often cold atmosphere in our world! BUT WHEN SHE SMILED AND WAVED THAT VIVACIOUS LOVELY WAY SHE DOES LAST WEEK AT A STORE PARKING LOT THE ENERGY AND EXCITEMENT IN HER VOICE ( EVEN WHEN SHE SEEMS SAD, ANGRY ETC!!) ,WOW!
I AM A GENTLEMAN. I AM RESPECTFUL! I MUST BE CAREFUL! GOD I ,M NOT FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER?

AS I SAID RECENTLY, DISCOVERED THIS SUNSHINE , LIVING BREATHING WALKING NAMED MARIA!!! SUDDENLY THAT NAME JUST HASN,T BEEN THE SAME!! MARIA.......

FROM MY HART!! THE COMMANDER!!!!

No comments: