Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TWO BLOGS IN ONE. NEIGHBORESS, DOLL, AND PERSONAL SPIRITUAL ATTACKS.

For the record I the commander l n have nonor never will use personal attacks. I never have nor never will, nor will I tolerate same!
dear doll neighboress I mean nor meant any harm and I would not ever want to upset you with my blog. II was not intended to be about you mam. NOR WAS IT. You know who you are doll.You are a smart, caring person, drop dead deliciously, delightfully lovely!straight up doll!



Some thing occurred that I feel was a personal and evil toward my family in the area here.I, WE BOTHER NO ONEHERE NOR HAVE WE EVER!!! it is wrong, crooked, bogus, etc i ! it needs and i hope can and will be exposed! a a p p d q! too much wrong crap is under cover! It seems once in a while with me or some one I care about these personal attacks come. it is life but it is wrong and I we do not and will not take it! I wish I could deeper into it now, however i can not at this time. my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS ALL KEEP IT REAL NEVER TAKE ANY ABUSE, OR CROOKED STUFF OFF OF ANY ONE! I SURE DoN;T . THE COMMANDER!



http://www.att.com/ or call them toll free!!cell phones, advance TV,telephone, and Internet.and more!AT AND T FOR CELLPHONE, HOME PHONE, TV, SATELLITE, INTERNET AND MORE.PLEASE CONSIDER AT AND T . PLEASE GIVE MY REFERRAL CODE IF YOU SIGN UP FOR SERVICES? THANK YOU SO MUCH! my REFERRAL CODE IS, . LE1014954.



Tips and recipes to reduce food waste - Love Food Hate Waste

No comments: