Monday, December 8, 2008

I WELCOME THE FRANK RAW TIMES HERE !

The times I feel are here now I feel we will have less not sincerity/ people will be more vblunt raw, less two faced and sugar coated.

They will openly let us know if the want to shake our hand, kick our a-s or what ever!

It will be nice to have less Judases out here!

I feel these are times when more lies , secrets and hidden agendas are being exposed! NO MATTER WHAT GOES DOWN OR HOW, WhO IT HURTS I FEEL MORE QUICK EXPOSURE OF MANY THINGS, SITUATIONS AND PEOPLE IS COMING SOON, READY OR NOT! I AM READY AND WELCOME IT!GET READY TO GET HONEST AND REAL REAL QUICK AND BE RAWW!!!!


I feel more people are not GOng to take it any more, no matter what or who they are dealing with. can you feel it? I CAN! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM MY! IT FEELS GREAT! WATCH AND SEE FOR YOUR SELVES!

HAVE A GOOD ONE AND KEEP IT REAL!

GOD BLESS! BE NICE WHEN NEEDED, RAW, BLUNT WHEN NEEDED I SAY! WHAT ABOUT YOU?

YOUR FRIENDLY WHAT RAW WHEN NEEDED NEIGHBORHOOD COMMANDER!