Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Elaborating on the previous blog deeply. some answers.

WELL LIES GOSSIP SLANDER, DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER ( NOT GETTING LEGAL I.M NO LAWYER NOR DO I PLAY ONE ON TV HEE HEE LOL OK?
You might be sitting on a bench having a conversation with a nice lady, then the gossips will say ooo. he must want to get under her clothes,OOOOOOOO SHE MUST BE WET THINKING ABOUT HIM! OH IS THAT HIS GIRL, B----, W OR WOMAN, DID HE GET MARRIED?! WOW!ALL ONE WANTS IS TO LIVE IN PEACE BE A GENTLEMAN, THE ASSUMERS, SAME AS LIERS! or she must want him in her bed fast1 when in fact the two may just be friends1 those lie rs are just jealous and may want to do those things they say and lie that others are doing.




http://www.att.com/ or call them toll free!!cell phones, advance TV,telephone, and Internet.and more!AT AND T FOR CELLPHONE, HOME PHONE, TV, SATELLITE, INTERNET AND MORE.PLEASE CONSIDER AT AND T . PLEASE GIVE MY REFERRAL CODE IF YOU SIGN UP FOR SERVICES? THANK YOU SO MUCH! my REFERRAL CODE IS, . LE1014954



you may help out a relative or two let them stay with you. they may be helping you out. the creeps lie , ooooooooooooooo! they got 16 people living in their place! when in fact you may have two or three. the poor lieing bastards! lieing wonders!

they may wish they were close to their kin. may be all their kin are dead! they may be a holes or pathological lie rs. or have a psych issue they are not dealing with. my GOD. JUST SHAKE IT OFF AND DO NOT LET THEIR LIES BOTHER YOU.
THEY MAY TRY TO SAY DO NOT VOTE FOR HIM OR HER. THEY ARE IN SOME SO AND SO AND SO.. MOST LIKELY ALL JEALOUS LIES. MOST LIKELY ALL LIES . THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY SPEAK OF! I vote for who I want AS LONG AS I AM BEING MORAL AND LEGAL I DO AS I WANT! I RESPECT OTHERS . I URGE YOU TO DO THE SOME1 LONG TONGUE RUMOR SPREADERS, GOSSIPS LIE RS. THE HECK WITH THEM I SAY.

I DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE POLICE, MAYOR, ETC DRIVVING BY. I WAVE GLAD TO SEE THEM. ESP IF THEY LIVE IN TOWN , WHY NOT1 THOSE WITH STUFF TO HIDE WORRY OF AND ABOUT SUCH THINGS! LIFE CONTROLLERS. POOR BUGGERS!
EXPOSE, REPOSE, REBUKE AND IGNORE AND STAY AWAY FROM., TATTLERS, GOSSIPERS, LONG TONGUE LIE RS, PUNKS, BASTARDS, SLANDERERS, DEFAMERS OF CHARACTERS, ETC!!1
THEY SADLY WILL INCREASE AND GET WORSE, MORE PEOPLE ON DRUGS ETC, SO. DEAL WITH IT THE BEST WE CAN.

TIME TO TALK VERY STRAIGHT TO PEOPLE! THE TIMES WE ARE IN.

PEACE, TRUTH. THE COMMANDER!!!

SOME MAY HAVE BREAST OR CHEST PAINS IN THEIR FEET READING THIS. LOL I WILL NOT SEND THIS TO ANY ONE. THEY MAY GET THE WRONG IDEA. ETC........