Tuesday, January 6, 2009

JUST VERBALLY EXPRESSING MY SELF.

Yesterday was a perfect day. all went as clock work. rare especially in these times. life I know is not like this often. It is great when we have such a day.
I encountered a lady ( a smart , witty non. ooooo. doll ) yesterday. I encountered at my building the joint ( in these times it beats the street I hear I thank god for my home)Many vivacious Non b--ch ladies. One mentioned about feeling safe. I guess I am one of the few rare men ( not a dude or y, not a punk, nor , etc . ) that loves to hold the door for a real woman and lady. THAT LOVES TO PROTECT HOLD, CUDDLE A LADY A DEAR DOLL TILL SHE FEELS SAFE! TIL HER BOOGY MEN GO AWAY.I LOVE VIVACIOUS, NOT SLUTTY NOR WILD , BUT JOYOUS, REAL SURE OF THEM SELVES WOMEN THAT ARE LADIES! BECOMING MORE DIFFICULT TO FIND THESE DAYS I FEEL. In these times many bring boogy men to them and their lives. they can to others even bring destruction or the ultimate. in any ones lives. MANY TODAY NEED A DOOR SLAMMED IN THEIR FACE OR THE DOOR TO HOT THEM IN THE BUTT O THE WAY OUT OF OUR LIVES. THE DOLLS I MET WERE NICE AND NOT LIKE THIS.


I AM A GENTLEMAN AND A REAL MAN. THOUGH I KNOW MANY DO NOT APPRECIATE THESE QUALITIES TODAY.

I have in the past BEEN INTEMIDATED AND IN DEEP FEAR! FELT INFERIOR. LIKE A WALKING ONE EYE BALLED WORTH LESS NOTHING, LIKE A PORCH MONKEY! MY GOD! THAT WAS LONG AGO. NEVER AGAIN!
I Wanted to offer the dark haired doll i saw a comforting hug, well in these times i would not want to get bit slapped, sued for sexy harassment or for being a man.lol... it i feel was meant by god for men and women to compliment each other. Adam and eve, not Adam and Steve or Anna and Danna. lol ( I MADE THE NAMES UP OK? THE NAMES ARE NOT OF ANY ONE I KNOW..) MANY DUDES WANT TO GET ALL THEY CAN MONEY, SEX FROM LADIES. SO MANY GOLD DIGGERS, TRAPPERS, SCANTS, SCAN KS, PRISSY JEZEBELS OUT HERE. We all must remember. all people are not like this thank god.HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! LET YOUR CATS MEOW MEOW MEOW MEEOW ROEWWWWWW HIS! PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! AND LET YOUR DOGS BARK. BARK. BARK. BARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK BAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK. BARRRRRRRRRRRRK. BARK. LOL..LOVE PEACE TRUTH.


THE COMMANDER!











http://www.att.com/ or call them toll free!!cell phones, advance TV,telephone, and Internet.and more!AT AND T FOR CELLPHONE, HOME PHONE, TV, SATELLITE, INTERNET AND MORE.PLEASE CONSIDER AT AND T . PLEASE GIVE MY REFERRAL CODE IF YOU SIGN UP FOR SERVICES? THANK YOU SO MUCH! my REFERRAL CODE IS, . LE1014954






Tips and recipes to reduce food waste - Love Food Hate Waste

No comments: