Thursday, January 29, 2009

SOme thoughts on many things.

I do not know about you but I am getting very ANGRY, FED UP AND PISSED OFF when I see a person or persons from a foreign country speaking in their native language in public. MANY TIMES THE WAY THEY LAUGH AND GIGGLE YOU KNOW THEY ARE TALKING NEGATIVELY ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE!
I not long ago caught a person speaking Spanish USING THE N WORD SORT OF IN THEIR NATIVE TONGUE1 HOW EVIL, WRONG AND TWO FACED. THIS NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED MORE AND THESE PEOPLE BEHAVING LIKE THIS GET CALLED ON THE CARPET I FEEL!



LET US ALL REMEMBER NOT EVERY ONE , THINGS, LIVES, BEHAVES, NOR IS THE SAME! THEY ARE ALL A LIKE, THAT SAYING IS A DAG NABBED LIE1 FROM THE PIT OF HELL!!!!!!![EOPLE THAT FEEL THAT WAY AND OR SAY THAT WELL ARE EXPOSING THEM SELVES AND THEIR MOTIVES!!!!!!


Y saw these two dude neighbors of mine speaking in polish. when I walked near them they got quiet...... I was with a lady that spoke french. She told me these ladies near us were speaking filthy, sexually about every one there in french. THESE WENCHES were acting so stuck up and bitchy too. HYPOCRISY AT IT;S BEST I SAY! LETS START EXPOSING MORE OF THIS NONSENSE I FEEL AND URGE!

WE ALL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE NEED TO BE SINCERE OR JUST SAY AND DO NOTHING!



MAny people their lives and mouths are like a track runner. THEY RUN OFF AT THE MOUTH AND DO NOT REALLY MAKE AN EFFORT TO DO ANY THING OR HELP ANY ONE, NOT EVEN FOR THEM SELVES. THEY NEED TO SHUT UP I FEEL!


I AM SO TIRED OF OLD FOOLS AND SMART , THUGGISH LIKE , SMART MOUTH NO IT ALL YOUNG PEOPLE! WHAT ABOUT YOU? I KNOW NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE THIS WAY. I AM SO SICK OF SEEING SOME THUG OR SLUTTY ACTING SENIOR CITIZENS. THE YOUNG PUNKS AND , SLUTS, THUGS, GETTING SMART AND COM MING ON TO ANY AND EVERY ONE THEY MEET ( TALKING OPENLY HOW THEY ARE BURNED UP DOWN BELOW WITH A SOCIAL DISEASE ) BUT THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO COME ON TO A MAN OR WOMAN RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR SPOUSE, GUY OR GIRL FRIEND, PARENTS, ETC. SOME CHIC A POO IN A SUB RESTRAINT A WHILE BACK I HAD TO IN A NICE WAY SNAP ON THE BITCH AND HER SLUT BOY TOY. I THOUGH SHE WAS GOING TO HOP RIGHT UP ON THE COUNTER, SPREAD HER LEGS FOR EVERY ONE TO SEE, PROBABLY NOT WEARING NOR OWNS ANY UNDER WEAR EITHER! WHILE BEEVIS HE JUST LAUGHED AND LOOKED SLUTTY. CUSTOMERS AND STAFF WERE PISSED. THEY WERE GIVEN THEIR ORDERS AND SENT THE HECK OUT OF THERE FAST. ASSUMING EVERY ONE IS LIKE THEM. STEREO TYPING PUNKS. I CAN NOT STAND SUCH PEOPLE!
I once had A SLUT PRETENDING TO BE A FEMALE doctor that I exposed and left. she would talk and those sluts that did little work their about patients even sexually! PEOPLE THAT ACT IN HUMAN NEED TO BE GOT AWAY FROM QUICK!


SOME PEOPLE NEVER WILL WANT TO NOR WILL CHANGE FOR THE BETTER. THEY WILL DESTROY THEM SELVES AND ALL OTHERS STUPID ENOUGH TO HANG AROUND THEM AND BE IN DENIAL....


TRUTH, PEACE, GOOD DAY! THE COMMANDER!