Sunday, September 9, 2012

ALWAYS IDENTIFY EVERY ASPECT OF OUR LIVES PROPERLY( DO THE SAME TO OTHERS.)



This is for not about any of you.If you feel it well it may be. I hope and think not for many.Many can relate to this blog  I feel however.Pass it on to friends, enemies, relatives, associates, etc, who ever if you like.These are my views ideas. No one( NOR NO LADIES SEDUCED BREAST FED OR MADE ME ETC) write this.Please place this in a trans later before sending this to a  NON ENGLISH SPEAKING PERSON. Those angered etc it is probably about them and or their associates, etc.Not being cruel but THE TRUTH AND OTHERS HONEST OPINIONS SEEM TO HURT MANY SAD TO SAY. 

I know some people out of an  OLD HABIT use the term apartments, apartment, apartment people when they mean CONDOMINIUM owner, dweller, etc I KNOW THEY MEAN NO  HARM .( NONE TAKEN BY ME..) I AM NOT SPEAKING OF ANY OF YOU.


If some one were to walk up to you and use a  RACIAL OR ETHNIC SLUR toward you would you acknowledge them, it and or accept that? Of course not unless you would be out of your mind, weak spirited, etc.If some one called you Joanna , However you are a  MAN named AL would you like or tolerate that? Heck no! As a straight ( CHRONICALLY, DEEPLY, ETC NOT HATING ANY ONE THAT IS NOT STRAIGHT  just speaking  FRANKLY about me) I would NEVER accept or tolerate A MAN  COMING ON TO ME! OH ELL NO!!!!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartment



http://www.villageconfidential.com/tag/condo-deed/







http://www.michigan.gov/documents/cis_opla_condbook_35836_7.pdf
You would not put chocolate milk shake into your gas tank.Nor would you give your baby cat food.

I feel  A wife should be treated as a wife. A girl friend as a girlfriend. NO I DO NOT CONDONE , NOR THINK IT IS RIGHT TO HAVE BOTH1 Same for Ladies and their husbands, or NOT AND boyfriend.You would and should Never address the president as , HOMMIE, BRO ETC only AS MR PRESIDENT!



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condominium
A HOME OWNER IS A HOME OWNER. A CO OPERATIVE  is a type of home. A town house is a type of dwelling. A single family house is also. A CONDOMINIUM is a type of home and home owner ship..We condominium owners HAVE PROPERTY TAX BILLS. ASSESSMENTS( ASSOCIATION PAYMENTS, DUES, ETC) SPECIAL ASSESSMENTS, LOAN PAYMENTS, ETC WE  I as  A CONDOMINIUM  HOME OWNER have A PROPERTY TAX( REAL ESTATE TAX BILL. TWO A YEAR. FIRST AND SECOND INSTALLMENT PROPERTY TAX BILL! I REFUSE TO BE CALLED OR REFERRED TO AS A TENANT, RENTER, APARTMENT PERSON, ETC. I WILL ONLY ACCEPT  HOME OR CONDOMINIUM OWNER WHEN BEING REFER ED TO AS THE TYPE OF HOME I OWN.I am personally tired of seeing  APT OR APARTMENT on correspondence I receive aS A  HOME   CONDOMINIUM owner. I WILL BE PLACING THE WORD  UNIT in it's place. I feel this is more of the SPIRITUAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, SPIRITUAL, SOCIAL INDOCTRINATION of a TYPE OF HOME OWNER in the process of  PUSHING US OUT OF OUR HOME! DUMBING US DOWN, PIMPING US, SHUTTING IS UP AND  DOWN! I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS AND BE A PART OF THIS!

I have noticed this CHARADE, SCAM , SHAM, Bunk SLOW;y being done to Us  CONDO people. CONDO OWNERS THE LAST TEN YEARS OR SO. I am not niT picking!!

Just as I   DO NOT LIKE, APPRECIATE, TOLERATE, ETC, THE  N WORD,  THE WORD ILLIFORMED, DEFORMED OR HANDICAPPED, THE TERM  YOU MEN,, YOU BLACK MEN, WALKING PENISES, ETC I will no longer take this bunk. What do you all think?

I am  A STRAIGHT,( KIND OF STILL LOOKING GETTING A LITTLE DISCOURAGED BACHELOR) I know there is a  BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN , BEING ENGAGED AND BEING MARRIED. There is a big difference between SHACKING UP AND MARRIAGE!


Never let any one push you off your square NOR TAKE ANY THING FROM US. NEVER LET ANY ONE PUT ANY NONSENSE ON US( EMOTIONALLY, SPIRITUALLY  , NOR IN ANY MANNER!)

FRANKLY. I have OWNED LAND AND NOW A CONDOMINIUM. I still have A FEW YEARS LEFT ON MY MORTGAGE( SOME RUDE MORONS THAT WONDER O, WHY DON'T YA WANT TO SELL AND MOVE ? THAT IS ONE BIG REASON WHY.MORTGAGE, PROPERTY PERIOD WILL GET MORE DIFFICULT TO BUY IN THE NEAR FUTURE I STRONGLY FEEL!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condominium

http://www.ocl.pitt.edu/rental/lease-guide.html
Happy week end and Sunday. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. HAVE A GREAT DAY!


THEY CALL ME  THE COMMANDER!

A HOME OWNER!  A  CONDOMINIUM OWNER  
MR. LESTER  NIXON.

No comments: