Wednesday, October 10, 2012

PEOPLE...

MY NAME IS LESTER  NIXON. MANY CALL ME THE COMMANDER!!

People make the world go round.People can be positive, inspiring, caring, loving , and helpful.People are I feel a blessing to life and  our world.Sad to say but it is a reality of life people can be a total bitch, angry ( WITH OUT A CAUSE) spiteful, prejudices,scheming, ( HAVE HELL IN THEM!0plotting, insincere and in general NO DAMNED GOOD! It is a choice I feel.

 On A QUICK PERSONAL NOTE MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LOOK LIKE THEY ARE TEENS AND ACT 6 TO ME. I RAN INTO SOME WORKERS AT MY BUILDING ON THE WAY OUT THAT ACTED THAT WAY. I SNAPPED AND COMPLAINED, DEALT WITH IT. SO MANY ACT AS IF THEY NEED TO BE BREAST FED, DIAPERED AND GIVEN MEDICATION. WELL MAY BE THEY ARE AND THAT MAY BE THE PROBLEM....




There are times we need help advice, a friend.Maybe we need a  LOVING kick in the pants or rump and or a spiritual spanking from friends or kin.Many today need counseling or psych care. AN EXORCISM AND MUCH MORE!! Some need melds...


wagging finger waggingfinger.gif photoI REBUKE YOU!!!!!!!!!



To quote a song from the nineties, WHILE THEY MANY WERE SITTING UP IN JAIL RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS ME AND MY PEOPLE( NEVER WERE IN THAT SORT OF NONSENSE AND NEVER WILL BE) WERE GETTING OUT OF THE  GHETTO AND MOVING TO THE SUBURBS!! TOO MANY DID NOT WANT TO GET TOGETHER AND ALLOWED A GHETTO , PROJECT SPIRIT, MENTALITY AND LIFE STYLE TO GET INTO THE OLD NEIGHBOR HOOD..( From a song by  TOO SHORT CALLED THE GHETTO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw0uz88E2gI



In these times to exchange views, ideas, to communicate is a beautiful thing.So many ( TOO MANY ) people I feel are IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE ON THE  DOWN LOW,  IN DEEP  COVER, UNDER COVER, HIDING, ETC!! By their own devices and choices.Hiding, sitting on the floor naked in the dark looking stupid, feeling lonely like a parent less child or a cat with out a tail.These types need prayer, help,  IF THEY WANT AND WILL RECEIVE IT! IF NOT TOO BAD AND TOO SAD!!MANY TODAY ( COUGARS,  Opossum   spirited people.ALSO THE AHAB AND JEZEBEL SPIRIT AND LIFE STYLE ARE SO STRONG NOW! Thank GOD many OF US ARE NOT CHOOSING TO BE UNDER THAT SPELL.

medication medication.jpgMEDICATION?


Praying Hands PrayingHands.jpg photo PRAYER!!!!


I feel a toilet is to be used not people. More today love to use , mis use, use up and abuse other people! I have run across( H NO I AM NOT DEALING WITH THEM.These females said O! I LOVE MONEY! I AM QUOTING THEM , QUOTE OOOOO!I LOVE A MAN WITH MONEY! THEY SAID THEY LOVE A MAN THEY CAN CONTROL!  I said to them WHY NOT HAVE YOUR OWN SO CALLED INDEPENDENT , LIBERATED TRYING TO ENSLAVE A MAN WOMAN? They looked crunched and got quiet.Poor , pathetic she devils.. Then you have the ADVICE PEOPLE, that need advice, THEY NEED JESUS, THEY NEED HELP, MEDS,A LIFE, ETC. One example a lady once tried to give me advice about how I could improve my vision. To make a long story short I asked her. , WHERE SHE GOT ALL THIS EXPERT ( SHE DID NOT KNOW WHAT THE HECK SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT AND I NICELY TOLD HER THAT LATER)ADVICE FROM? AFTER MUCH PRO DING SHE ADMITTED AFTER A PASSIONATE SESSION WITH HER MAN( ONE OF  3 SHE DID NOT KNOW I KNEW THAT) while SHE I AM BRAKING THIS DOWN OK? WAS STILL NAKED, BATHED IN SWEAT AND NAKED JUICES ,HUFFING AND PUFFING IN THE AFTER GLOW!!! HUH!!HE WAS DISCUSSING VISION ISSUES WITH HER! HUH!  SELL ME SOME LAND ON MARS WHILE YOU ARE AT IT I told her. He was an ophthalmologist.. My GOD!! Lol. yeah I bet.

Oh , here is a book of wonderful advice, spirit, conceal, Saves and inspires lives.Tells how to save ones soul.

Holy Bible


The people we know and meet.Lol! My my my! Think live learn love and keep your eyes  WIDE OPEN in these times.You got a positive word and some positive advice. I am always glad to listen and receive it. No time ever for, bunk, negativity, control, etc.God bless and have a great day