Thursday, March 10, 2022

An observation by me THE COMMANDER! ON AGING.

  BY.  MR.  LESTER  NIXON.



Lets get right to the point.



It is great I feel when people are  NOT IGNORED. When we are not treated like we are a used menstruous rag or dung.  , However, I have  OBSERVED all the following as a person with a little grey in my hair.


I would like to say I AM SURE I have grey in my MUSTACHE and hair BUT NOT IN MY BRAIN, OK BUBY!?

AGE IS A BLESSING, AND A NUMBER not a CURSE.



I feel and observed MANY people OVER  55 begin to be treated like( WE ARE SLOW,  BRAND NEW TO THOS WORLD OR LIFE, LIKE WE JUST GOT OFF A BOAT FROM A FOREIGH COUNTRY or as if we just returned from being lost in outer space for 30 years.

Many seem to think Seniors, those with even a little ray in our hair BUT ARE STILL in very good shape , MIND AND BODY STILL VERY SHARP BUBY, LIKE we need to be told,( WHAT WE NEED, WANT, DESERVE, HOW TO THINK, WHO TO LIKE , OR LOVE, WHERE AND HOW TO LIVE OR IF WE EVEN SHOULD STILL BE ALIVE. As if we in a horror movie or in LOLLY, OR LA LA LAND.


MANY try to treat us and talk to us like WE ARE, PUNKS, CHILDREN, MENTALLY ILL, STUPID, DAMNED FOOLS, DUMB ASSES ( EXCUSE ME PLEASE. ) THE TRY TO TRAT US LIKE SHITE!


WE ARE WATCHED LIKE HAWKS MORE CLOSELY( I will on another blog SPEAK ON HOW  THE WRONG PEOPLE ARE SHADOWED, WATCHED, SPIED ON like criminals in our time EVEN THOUGH WE , THEY ARE NOT.MANY even in our fifties or sixties are treated like WE HAVE DEMENTIA, OR ORSE, LIKE CHILDREN, OR AS IF WE HAVE MENTAL ISSUES WHEN WE DO NOT. 

SOME ARE GOING TO GET MAD READING THIS TRUTH, TOO BAD!DO NOT CHOKE ON IT.

MANY OF US ARE  BOLDLY  GASLIGHTED! IT IS ON THE RISE I FEEL and experience.


OLDER people I FEEL ALL OVER THE WORLD DO NOT BE USED, ABUSED, GASLIGHTED, NEGATIVELY BS, BUGGER JIVED ETC BY ANYONE  STAND UP FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS AND INDEPENDENCE WHILE YOU CAN. NOW PLEASE RUN AND TELL ALL I SAID to ANY AND EVERYONE! NOW BUBY/BUBLA! Thanks for reading this if you did, SHARE THIS TRUTH. OPEN YOUR EYES Maybe you will notice what Ii do AND I HAVE A BONIFIED LIFE LONG LOW VISION PROBLEM.. GOD BLESS if you are in GOD CHRIST, ETC. Good day CONTROL YOUR LIFE or others will. THANK GOD there are those that APPRECIATE age and experienced people still.