Friday, November 4, 2022

FINE and fine. There is a difference.

  BY  LESTER  E  NIXON.



(MANY call me  THE COMMANDER! Thanks to all those that read and or share this and other blogs

 of mine.



OFTEN e hear people say when we ask how they are ( I am FINE!)



It is  FINE as in GREAT, TREMENDOUS, A-OK , WONDERFUL, AND EVERYTHING

 POSITIVE!

This is how  I am at this time. I hope you ALL are doing the same...




Then there is  THE OTHER TYPE OF  fine. THE OTHER TYPE OF  fine MANY people do not like to

 talk about. MNAY WILL BE BOGUS and say when asked how they are doing, They will say I AM

 FINE! When in fact they are really fine.



FREAKED OUT, INSECURE, NEUROTIC, and 

 EMOTIONAL!


HOW ARE YOU? KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. HOW ARE MANY AROUND YOU? GOOD DAY!

 GOD BLESS IF YOU ARE INTO GOD AND THE THINGS OF GOD.




The following is an INTERNET radio station of DEAR RELATIVES OF MINE.
WRKG. YOUR MUSIC BOX.