Saturday, November 4, 2023

THE LATE GREAT MRS KIMBERLY A HOWARD GATES. ( My niece,, LIKE A SISTER TO ME )

 By Mr  Lester  Nixon.  ( aka THE COMMANDER!) 




MY LATE GREAT NIECE Kimberly Gates LIKE a SISTER to me.
Laying Our Mom To Rest, organized by Krystle Howard








On Sunday 29  OCTOBER.  My niece KIMBERLY A  GATES  died. She went home to be with the LORD after a short hard-fought battle with cancer.


All this was  UNEXPECTED,  SAD,  SHOCKING.  I can not find the words to truly express how  I and  EVERYONE feel. I am a private person an old school brother I just keep much to myself, grief, etc in private to deal with it.


IT WAS A WORLD CLASS DEEPLY moving, wonderful  WEDDING in AUGUST to  THE TREMENDOUS, LOVING RICHARD GATES and  KIMBERLY A HOWARD BurkeA DAY I will never forget. It deeply moves me to think about it. I have not felt these deep emotions since my MOTHERS, death in 1984.


Many used to ALWAYS call  KIM my sister. I finally REALIZED they were right. That is really the relationship we( Also her sister and my niece Angela had So I just said YES.)FOR decades Kim has been in my life. I communicated with Kim Often during the day. We were helpful to each other. Her and  THE BOYS( NOW MEN!) Kristopher and Kurt Jr were like ELL AS THEY WERE FAMILY, CLOSE FAMILY. Kim We talked about  GOD, JESUS, THE BIBLE, HOLY SPIRIT often, About  MEDICINE, ( TRADITIONAL AND NON TRADITIONAL as KIM WAS IN NURSING. Kim often was my nurse at DOCTORS APOINTMENTS. SHE worked at  A WELL LIKED , TRUSTED doctor and family friend's office back in the day.


Kim often advised me AS A BACHELOR on how\\

 WOMEN ARE AND CAN BE. JUST SO MANY


 THINGS. I still have to stop myself from wanting

 to CALL, MESSAGE, HER ETC  EVEN NOW.


KIM and I, HAD many GREAT, AND

 SOMETIMES SAD times together. KURT,

 KRISTOPHER, KRYSTLE, THE CAT, AND

 DOG  did also. Ii could go on but I will not. In a

 time hen MANY have been allowed OUT of the

 country, AND ANTI SOCIAL, ANTI-GOD (

 YEAH I SAID IT  BUBY) forces  TO BREAK UP

 FAMILY, FRIENDS, ETC WE STAYED close.


 MANY did not understand that. MANY did not

 understand KIM. MANY do not understand me.

 TOO BLACK AND BAD AND SO SAI miss

 Kim.. I LOVE KIM, and look FORWARD to

 seeing her ( MY FATHER GOD, JESUS MY

 LORD AND SAVIOR, AND MANY MORE

 SOME DAY IN A BETTER PLACE. Enough said


. Thanks for reading this if you did. Share it, OR 

 RUN AND TELL IT. GOD BLESS if you are into GOD, CHRIST, ETC.