Thursday, December 6, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND MORE.

BY  LESTER  NIXON.

( MANY CALL ME THE COMMANDER! OTHER THAN GOD I CONTROL MY LIFE NOT OTHERS NOR AM I A CONTROLLER.)

First of  all let me say. The following views are mine. no one paid or forced me to express them. No  Ladies seduced me etc.
If you would like to share this blog or any of my blogs please feel free to do so. I really wish you all would! Thanks for all those that have and are. Bloggers are  not all  mean spirited people  I know I am not, just love to share our opinions and  BLOG!!

If you do not celebrate  CRIST-MAS or you celebrate nothing I hope you enjoy what ever you do celebrate and or  THIS SEASON OF YEAR!


TO ALL OF YOU ( US ) THAT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO AL OF YOU!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL/

Enjoy our selves but be careful  TIS THE SEASON FOR PICK POCKETS, CONS, PURSE SNATCHERS, SMASH AND GRABBERS, ETC. DRIVE CAREFUL DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE, ETC (NOT A DRINKER, NOR  ETC MY SELF, nothing personal against others that are, different strokes for different folks! Have a great day every one!!


LESTER  NIXON.




Christmas at the Farm 0M9N8wv44.gif