Saturday, January 19, 2013

Life Living and understanding.

We are all creations of God , though more people today can and do too often choose to act like spawns of Satan.We are all human beings. I feel most people want to live, love, contribute to society and be somebody.( As a doll I have not seen in years used to say.

All too often people can assume and judge and in general be a total bitch.. Most people I feel are just trying to live and hopefully  Do God's will in their life/Too many today seem lost or are making bad choices  OR ARE ALLOWING THEIR HANDLERS to  CONTROL EVERY ASPECT OF THEIR LIVES!Recently we started puppy sitting and loving a little dog.(HEY IT IS MY BLOG SO I CAN AND WILL WRITE about what I want.)It occurred to me how many people consider our pets and the pets we care for about and love to be part of our families and lives. Very important to us you understand.

I man can almost be like a young lad when out and playing and interacting with his dog. A woman  A MADEMOISELLE can be so playful, giddy, witty and pretty while out and about with their doggies! Prancing almost dancing while walking and talking to people they meet and or know while on the street! Maybe the little girl that is still in them and want s to come out and play I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT MULTIPLE PERSONALITY PEOPLE, NOT CYBIL LIKE OK.
They can be so prissy waving at people sweetly blowing a little kissy at some one they know( IN A DECENT NON SLUTTY WAY ALRIGHT BUBY?)Leading their dogs like a shepherdess. Steady commander! I fell and was mislead by 2 ladies like this, However they are not all like those two as we in our right minds and spirits know.Often I feel we must be understanding of the dog persons , while expecting and demanding  NICELY they be responsible pet owners. Often a  LADY may also have a dog not just as a pet companion , but also to feel safe. She may have had trouble before( BEEN STALKED, I sort of know that experience from a she devil I met at a church 20 years ago MORE DEVILS IN CHURCHES I FEEL. She may have been burglarizes , harassed, ha ranged, brutally sexually disrespected, miss used, , and abused ,etc. Dogs make many Ladies I have discovered feel safe. Hey I am STRAIGHT so i do not notice mush about men and dogs!Dogs make many  WOMEN I have discovered feel safe..



bark, bark.         German ShepherdBARK! BAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK BARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK!!!!
Fast Runner
barrrrrrrrrrrrk!!!!


As an out of left field comment , how ironic so many people do not get with or marry the one they really love..Thank GOD some of us will not and have not settled for  ANY ONE THAT FALLS OF A WAGON! I had to turn the computer back on for I felt a blog coming on!! THIS BLOG.  Can you relate to that ?

No one like to be  LIED ON, LIED TO. To have things kept from them they need to know.A LONG TONGUE LIAR IS A TOTAL BITCH! A DEEP DITCH I FEEL..The wonderful people in the world make up for all these MEAN, RACIST, SEXIST ( MORE MEN HATERS I FIND) PERSONAL ATTACK, OUT OF WACK , TOTALLY BONKERS , SATANIC EVIL ASS PEOPLE all around us! THESE OVER SEXED HOUND DOGS AND HOUND DOGETTES  ARE HORRIBLE!  THERE ARE A LOT OF  KINKY LITTLE NUMBERS OUT IN THE WORLD! GET AND STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM ME I SAY!DEMANDING, CONTROLLING! NEGATIVE SPIRIT OCCULT FEELING ALL OVER THEM!!

While we struggle in these times.Fight to keep our lively hood, homes, loves, lives, etc, lets enjoy the LIFE AND LOVE in our lives and world each day.  It may be later than we think in these times.Stay strong. LIVE. be honest OR GET EXPOSED!  I FEEL MORE REVELATION AND EXPOSURE IN 2013 COMING SOON! MY GOD!! BRING IT ON!!

PLEASE PASS THIS AND ALL MY BLOGS ON TO ANY AND EVERY ONE YOU CHOOSE IN ANY WAY YOU LIKE!  TELL SOME ONE TO  RUN AND TELL THAT!These ARE MY VIEWS! NO ONE MADE ME WRITE THIS. NO LADIES SEDUCED ME, NOR ETC. I WAS NOT PAID!  IN THESE TIMES GETTING PAID FOR THIS WOULD BE NICE!! A LITTLE HUMOR THERE ( NOT REALLY IT IS A FACT BUBBY!) IF YOU ARE UPSET OR YOUR LOIN BREASTS, ETC FEEL AS IF THEY ARE ABOUT TO POP OFF YOUR BODY THIS BLOG MAY BE ABOUT YOU OR SOME ONE YOU KNOW.  SORRY I AM POLITICALLY NOT CORRECT AND TELL IT AS IT IS!! THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT IN THE END I HAVE WITNESSED ALL MY LIFE.HAD MY SHARE OF LIARS TRYING TO DESTROY ME, MY HOME, MONEY, LIFE!!NEVER AGAIN WILL I DEAL WITH THAT SORT OF  CRAP!!My inner peace is fine thank you. How are all of you regarding your inner peace? Fine or working on it I pray.No harm meant here just speaking  BOLDLY like our parents and grand parents,  etc back in the day did. They may have been better off than many in our generation because of their  BOLDNESS.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL even those that may not want it. Have a great day and thanks for reading this if you did! Think it all over.

They call me the commander!

MR  LESTER   NIXON.