Monday, March 18, 2013

THE FUTURE OF CONDOMINIUMS AND OTHER MULTI FAMILY DWELLINGS. MY VIEWS.

By  LESTER NIXON.

Many call me the COMMANDER!
Other than GOD and at appropriate times NO ONE CONTROLS OR COMMANDS ME! I HAVE NO SPIRITUAL, MENTAL, ECONOMIC, ETC MASTER OR MISTRESS.

 is real and true. No real names addresses, etc will be used for protection and legal reasons. No one made me write this or any blog. No  LADIES SEDUCED me. No one pulled my string and made me do this thing. I have no strings or buttons( In this controlling globalist age of much negativity.There is always hope. God bless you all in No one paid me. In these times may be nice to get paid if you know what I mean and  I KNOW YOU ALL DO!


Condominiums as I recalled really got their start back in the nineteen seventies. There were tax write offs and the whole nine yards. I feel WE WILL NEVER SEE THOSE DAYS AGAIN.You could buy a one or two bed room for a few thousand dollars.They were owned and occupied by newly weds and empty nesters, bachelors, etc.Eight track tapes were the big rage. FM radio was starting to pick up American Band stand and  SOUL TRAIN! were popular dance music TV programs.

Well, those days have long gone.

Now we haveCD;S, DVD PLAYERS AND RECORDERS, COMPUTERS, TABLETS ( NOT JUST PILL FORM TABLETS EITHER)  blended and single parent families. More never married or married for a short time and never want to again people. Now we have many NEW SOCIAL communities and living arrangements like it or not.

Now more baby boomers are older or getting older. I now see a handsome graying at the temples DELICIOUS NATIVE AMERICAN BLACK MAN looking back at me in the mirror. No it is not MY LATE GREAT DAD  ROBERT B BIG APPLE BUT ME, THE COMMANDER!  L  NIXON BOOBY! I feel 20 AND VITAL AS A YOUNG BUCK, However I realize  I am not! I also realize I never have nor never EVER EVER  will live nor think as  many of the younger people do.Nor  DO I WANT TO. ALSO NOT ALL OF US BLACK MEN ARE NO GOOD NOR CHASE YOUNG WOMEN JUST AS MANY WOMEN ARE NOT SUGAR AND SPICE AND EVERY THING NICE! THE SUGAR HAS LUMPS, THE SPICE IN THEM IS RAN SID AND ALL THE NICENESS HAS TURNED NAUGHTY IN MANY, But not all I have found. Got to tell it like I see it and as it is now..

I read in a local town paper last week where a  lady asked ( WHAT IS WRONG WITH RENTERS?  She stated she and her husband used to rent before they bought a home in town. She stated those that had a problem with renters should  GET OVER THEM SELVES! I do agree with some of what she says . At one time in their lives  MANY people have been renters. Many as they age decide owning property is not right for them and they choose to rent a home, apartment, senior/disabled persons apartment , etc. I do feel over the last ten years THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE DESPERATE AND HUNGRY! They ARE NOT PROPERLY SCREENING TENANTS OR NOT SCREENING THEM AT ALL! There fore ALLOWING UN DESIRABLE PEOPLE into their neighborhoods, property and lives and of all those around them.



Back in the day neighbors sat on their balconies, in the back yard, on patios , etc.Waving , talking with one another.Hey some single ones flirting  YEAH!Eating lunch, feeding birds, etc. That still is the case. However now you may see more FLIPPING THE BIRD, AND OR FLIPPING OF a neighbor.Sitting half dressed out doors.Tight pants , PANTS ON THE GROUNDLOOKING LIKE A FOOL WITH THEIR PANTS ON THE GROUND! GET THEM UP!!!,A--  SHOWING! ( NO CIVILIZED PERSON WANTS TO SEE THAT! I DON;T ESPECIALLY SOME DUDE! ) Females SHORT SKIRTS DRESSES, SITTING WITH THEIR LEGS OPEN , NO PANTIES, NO BRA ON! IN PUBLIC@ DUDES WITH NO SHORTS OR JACK STRAP ON!  THEIR  JOHNSON  SHOWING!! My  GOD! Like THE SIXTIES SHOW  LOVE AMERICAN STYLE IN REAL UN REAL TIME! Smoking OPENLY IN NON SMOKING BUILDINGS, AND PLACES.  EVEN SMOKING  DOPE, NON NAME  CIGARETTES! DRINKING ALCOHOL! ACTING PUN KY AND OR SLUTTY!  NO MATTER THEIR RACE, CREED, COLOR, BRA OR SHOE SIZE!  You all know this is true.LUST FILTH( UNG UNG HAH HAH HAH HAH!! WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUR! NAST WASTY HUNGRY ones ARE RUNNING WILD LIKE  HORNEY POSUMS AND AS IF SOMETHING IS IN THEIR WATER HEATING THEM UP!!!


Pink Dancer - Sexy but sweet Dancer.BURNING IN THEIR
LUST MORE AND MORE!













Music up loud, DANCING WILDLY A-- SHAKING, ETC!  Talking as ladies used to say DUDES TALKING ALL UNDER LADIES CLOTHES AND BED ROOM TALK IN A FILTHY VULGAR WAY! USING GOD AND JESUS NAME IN VAIN, ETC! More women HAVE REGRESSED A LONG WAY BABY ( OR  BOOBLA ) and  CHOOSE TO BEHAVE THIS WAY NOW ALSO!Tossing food, trash all over others property. EVEN  SANITARY PRODUCTS AND CONDOMS  EVEN IN NICE OR EXCLUSIVE AREAS! In the old days back on the west side( FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT TIGHTEN YOUR CLOTHES, HELMET ON!) SAY  EVEN IN THE WHITE NEIGHBORHOODS!! HEY THAT IS WHAT MANY WOULD SAY, OK?  ( IT,S  ALRIGHT  COMMANDER!!)


GOOD BAD, HAPPY SAD, SIN , HOLINESS, ETC ARE EVERY WHERE I discovered LONG ago in my youth. Do any of you agree? DO YOU? HM?

In the sixties  SPEED RACER was a new popular syndicated cartoon. LOL. I remember often as a child you would here characters say OH, OH, EH,HEY , HUH! OH OH MY, or trixie would say OH SPEED!lol. As an adult one realizes this sounds ORGASMIC! Now you can pass homes OR ESPECIALLY BE in CONDOMINIUM BUILDINGS, OTHER TYPES MULTI FAMILY DWELLINGS and hear the same. ONLY THING IS IT IS NOT A CARTOON AND IS ORGASMIC...I used to hear pur, meow, meow,little cats. Some  Lady in a condo I WILL NOT NAME IT OR IT;S ADDRESS stated ( Oh would you like to pet my pussy?) I only saw THE LITTLE CAT several seconds after she asked me and others that question.I was a little in shock.hee hee. OK?Loud talk arguing, etc. Then many are so quiet( IN A FAKE WAY) til one day THE PEOPLE EXPLODE INTO  ANGER, LUST, HELL RAISING , AND CONFUSION!SLAMMING DOORS, ETC. Not all of these places are like this , HOWEVER I find many of them are. I FEEL MORE ARE AND WILL BE AS I HAVE DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR SOME TIME TO COME. Not for settled or easy living PEOPLE THAT RESPECT OTHERS , GOD AND THE THINGS OF GOD and just live and treat others right.

I feel MORE CONDO BUILDINGS WILL BE CONDOMINIUM IN NAME ONLY AS MORE WILL HAVE MOSTLY RENTERS! 10 UNITS ON A FLOOR  6 WILL NOW MOST LIKELY BE RENTED.That seems to be how the market is  I feel. Things can change so quickly now unlike 20 or 30 years ago.MORE SEMI SENIOR CITIZENS. NOT MIDDLE AGED , BUT NOT 65 OR 55 either. Like TWEEN AUGERS  are not children but now yet teen agers . 

Many of these  BUILDINGS, UNITS I feel NEED LOTS OF MONEY put into them for remodeling and modernizing. In a time when many are having hard times economically  WORLD WIDE! God willing  Those of us can and will meet the challenges the modern housing seen bring to our society.WE MUST. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION I FEEL.Homelessness's must not be allowed to increase like social disease or the plague. Ready, STEADY, GO! LETS MEET THE CHALLENGE OR ELSE. Thanks for reading this if you did.Have a great day.