Tuesday, December 10, 2013

MAKE YOUR OWN TITLE. ( UNTITLED).

BY M


Not feeling well . Unable to sleep. Something I HAVE ------G been wanting to write a long ----g time.If this is to hard well do not read it. After reading Mr  John  Rice's column I was inspired to write this.

BY  LESTER  NIXON.



( On a personal note. I am SURE AFTER 50 PLUS YEARS how to spell my name. BLACK PEOPLE DO HAVE THE NAME PROUDLY OF  NIXON SPELLED THIS WAY.)
I think NO I ----G KNOW IT IS A ---- ---- --- ---ED SHAME  When one has PEOPLE LIVING IN AND AROUND THEM that ARE LIARS AND F---ING TWO FACED.Take for instance THE LIARS AND STOOL PIGEONS ON MY BLOCK AND IN MY BUILDING.  ( J BLOW as some call one of them. Many here over the years were cordial, very nice to this man. WHAT DID HE DO? HE  SHITE as EVONI M would say  HE SHITE ON  US. WENT AROUND LIENG ON MANY OF US.I KNOW IT IS A        ED SHAME when people act like THEY WANT TO CREAM ON THEM SELVES I ORGASM TO SEE AND SAY WHAT BUILDING IS THE WORSE, ETC.  MAYBE MANY NEED TO LOOK AT WHERE THEY LIVE OR LOOK UP THEIR OWN RECTUMS, OR EVEN DOWN TO THEIR VERY SOULS!Too many PICK AT, PICK ON FOLK, ARE SARCASTIC -----R ----RS, THEN WHEN THE BOON GETS LOWERED ON THEIR ----- ASS They get sad afraid  RUN OFF THEIR PORCHES AND BALCONIES BACK INTO THEIR HOMES. UH! HOW ----G PATHETIC..LIKE SCHOOL YARD, HIGH SCHOOL --SSIES, -USSIES, AND BULLIES.THESE FOLKS DO NOT TELL US OTHERS WHO OR WHAT THEY ARE DOING. WHO IS IN THEIR HOUES OR IN SIDE THEM OFTEN.JOE BLOW AND OTHERS IN AREA LIKE HIM KEEP IT ON THE DOWN LOW, NO ONE ELSE NEEDS TO KNOW THEIR EYES WIDE SHUT BEHAVIOR AND MORE..My family and I did not come here to bother any one in this town, on my block or in my building. WE ----G bother no one.The this ---te trash in -03 has the nerve to get up in some ladies face I liked years ago and my kins woman. then told me once I should stick to my race. SOME OF THESE -USSIES...I;D like to!!!!!!!1111111111111111



I am AS MAD AS HELL AND I VENTED AND HAVE DONE EVEN MORE ABOUT IT..



there are many things we can not do and or afford to. Many people we can not communicate with or reach. SO AS MY BROTHER RECENTLY SAID ON THE PHONE TO ME ( SOME THINGS JUST --- IT! NOTHING ELSE WE CAN DO.It is like a man I KNOW NAMED BYRON B SAID, YOU WE ALL ARE BIGGER THAN ANY  TOWN, HOME, BUILDING, ETC. He is so right. SOME TIMES IT IS SO HARD TO NOT GO MEID EVIL POSTAL ON SOME OR MANY PEOPLE. Hoping I will not have to in 2014.






They may find the answer WHERE THEY LIVE AND OR IN THEM. I know MANY WANT TO SEE CRIME, WRONG DOING  IN MANY PLACES. Many like to GOSSIP, TATTLE, LIE AND EVEN MAKE SHITE HAPPE so they can GET OFF, LAUGH, USE SLURS AND GET THEIR KICKS.  OH MY ----G INNER PEACE IS FINE HOW IS YOURS? Then when ONE EXPOSES THIS   SHITE to people THEY GET MAD AND GET QUIET. Sit around with their thumbs in their mouths OR IN SOME BODY CAVITY...I DO NOT LIKE FOLK TRYING TO INTERROGATE ME ON ( ON THE STREET, FROM THEIR PORCH, BALCONY, CARE, ETC ) NO ONE DECENT LIKES THIS NOR LIKES IT DONE ON THEM BEHIND THEIR BACK.  I KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE FOLK   IN THIS TOWN GOING BEHIND ONES BACK TO KIN OR A DOLL FRIEND, ETC,THE SLY ABOUT MY NEIGHBORS. USE FEMALE SEDUCTION LIKE THE WITCHES AND  ITCHES THEY ARE AND CHOOSE TO BE. Like LITTLE SPIES. NO ACCEPT ER OF PAY TO PLACE LIKE.WELL I DO NOT LIE, SNITCH, SPY ON FOLK. EVEN US BACHELORS  ( ESP  THE STRAIGHT ONE  HAVE A LIFE AND THINGS WE WANT AND NEED TO DO EACH DAY.Not every one will allow them selves to be PUT ON A STRING OR BRA STRAP!!Ironic MANY DO NOT SEEM TO SEE POLICE AT THEIR OWN HOME, BULL DING, ETC BUT SURE SEEM TO SCOPE IT OUT AT OTHERS..HUH?Many  PURPOSELY CAME AND  ----ed up these buildings. WE I you know I am right. These evil bastards need to be imprisoned in the mud s................................

animated police car photo: Animated Police Car With Alot of Lights Lighting Up 2 -police-car-animated-.gifBY. LESTER  NIXON...








MAYBE THIS   DUDE AND OTHERS LIKE HIM, HIS MESS CATS, BED FELLOWS, A ONE BED ROOM UNIT DWELLER HE IS, LEGAL REASONS I CAN NOT SAY J   BLOWS REAL NAME BUT YOU ALL CAN DIG IT.as my  BROTHER Michael would RIGHTFULLY CALL Him SHOULD CRAWL INTO THE BODY CAVITY OF THESE people he was  RUNNING BACK TO ( HE AND HIS CONFEDERATES, CO LIARS, CO GOSSIPERS, CO A H ;S ETC)  CRAWL INTO A CRYPT, THEIR RECTUMS, ETC Oh He may enjoy that though... Maybe he and his  TYPES Can perch in THAT CHURCH TOWER DOWN THE STREET TO SEE SO HE CAN LIE SPREAD LIES GOSSIP AND TALK ABOUT PEOPLE BETTER. YES SIR   THIS IS MY   OPINION   AS YOU SAY AND ------ IT I HAVE A RIGHT TO IT. I hope some day Before I leave here I get to see More PAY FOR THE LIES WRONG , B S GOSSIP , ETC they have done. MORE EXPOSED TOO! THESE COCK SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BASTARDS!!!!!!!





















The  AIR needs to be clear often I feel in small towns especially. PERSONAL ATTACKERS, as  TONY C rightfully calls them.IT IS SO ----G SAD to BE FRIEND SOME ONE, HELP THEM GET INFO TO SAVE THEIR HOME , THEN ONE day see them run all over town up and down the street LIEING, GOSSIPING, TRYING TO IN A COVERT WAY FREAKING CONTROL OTHERS.  A DAMNED SHAME I SAY AND KNOW.  YOU ALL DO TOO!!   DON'T YOU!?  HUH? DON;T YOU!?


To many think they are   OUR BETTERS OR HAVE A  LITTLE HITLER OR   ELITIST ATTITUDE IN OUR TIMES. Thank  GOD for  REAL, NON FAKE ASS NON, HYPOCRITE PEOPLE, NEIGHBORS. That speak, conduct them selves LIKE DECENT HUMAN BEINGS ( Nice ladies that sun bathe on balconies, etc REFRESHING.Our world today. THIS  SHITE IS GETTING THICKER BY THE SECOND. EXCUSE YOU If this makes some MAD. I AM AND HAVE BEEN  DAMNED  ENRAGED  MAD  PISSED ABOUT MUCH A LONG TY TIME AND SURE THE--- NOT AFRAID TO SAY AND OR WRITE IT. THANKS JOHNNY R. It is OK TO SNAP at times. Better than going ALL THE WAY OFF OR ULTIMATE on people. OH I HOPE HE GETS A COPY OF THIS AND HIS BED FELLOWS.  RUN UP AND DOWN THE STREET AND TELL THIS.  GET BREAST FED IF YOU NEED COMFORT   If some of those I am speaking of here read this. FINI. THAT IS ALL.  GOOD DAY. MERRY CHRISTMAS IF YOU THAT READ THIS FOLLOW IT. PLEASE I WISH YOU WOULD PASS THIS ON BUBBY!!  

EVERY ONE.  ESPECIALLY YOU  NICE REAL LADIES  May your hearts your joy be full! May your stockings be filled with more than just your toes, feet, legs and thighs!!



https://today.yougov.com/refer/oxNBuSTfUnt0isATIG0GtA/