Saturday, October 18, 2014

COMMON SENSE SHORT AND SWEET!

AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE RE POST FROM SEPTEMBER 15 2011. A THURSDAY. READ , ENJOY, PASS IT ON, MAKE SOME MAD ETC. THIS IS VERY APPROPRIATE FOR RIGHT NOW STILL.



BY LESTER  NIXON. 





THIS IS FOR YOU ALL NOT ABOUT YOU.If it were about any one I would TELL THEM , DEDICATE THIS TO THEM AND SEND IT TO THEM.Em joy, laugh learn.Pass it on if you wish. Thank you.


A link to the ILLINOIS TALKING BOOK SERVICE IS BELOW.I have used this great service as a low vision person since 1979!

http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/library/who_we_are/talking_book_and_braille_service/home.html

You can not make a dog bark.You can not turn a punk into a preacher, nor a whore or whore among er into a wife/mom husband/father. What we give out will come back to us ( THE LAW OF RECIPROCITY ) We are what we think and who we associate with or not.

In Business, social life, what ever when ever where ever, GET THE RIGHT PERSON, Not a project that will take all your life to deal with if that person does not destroy you, make you bonkers , or want to hurt destroy your self and others!Watermelons do not grow from plum seeds.
A fly on our foot can turn into a whole bunch of them on our foot if we are not careful! AN emotional , spiritual, etc ELEPHANT ON THE KITCHEN TABLE WILL EVENTUALLY COME INTO THE BEDROOM SIT ON OUR CHEST OR DESTROY THE HOUSE! Same for ELEPHANTS WILD we let in our lives( HOMES, CHURCHES, BUSINESSES, ETC, ETC! )

Have the right tools , wisdom, knowledge, help. Fire men and women do not show up to fies in shorts, t shirts, bras, and panties, but in their gear!

I say .IF AND WHEN ANY ONE AC USES ANY ONE OF ANY THING. YOU HADBETTER HAVE PROOF, WITNESSES( THAT WILL NOT RUN AWAY ON YOU!) Better yet VIDEO,PHOTOS CAN AND WILL TELL IT ALL AND CAN NEVER LIE HOLD UP IN POLICE STATIONS, COURTS, WHERE EVER!

I fell like this.As long as some one is not spying on me. Lying on or to ( about me or mine or some one I care for) Come on! JUST BRING IT! I have nothing to hide.I Willanswer any thing! NOW IF SOME ONE STARTS GETTING IN MY PERSONAL BUSINESS, GETS TOO DEEP , IN APPROPRIATE WITH ME, OR DOES NOT KNOW ME WELL AND WANT TO GO OR TALK IN PRIVATE! Oh no .I will not do that! I have a medic alert Id bracelet, Great credit. A great reputation, A low vision, life long problem a special Id card. I have , CAN, AND WILL be happy to prove why I have these and any things else. We I always must be ready Especially in these times PROVE ALL THINGS as the word of GOD TELLS US! If I say I have or have not a certain amount of money, I feel , etc I CAN prove it ALWAYS! Lets all be ready to do this.Do you understand me? Great!

Be it some one in my town, building or block I do not gossip, Plot on others, not a schemer,I do not run and tell nothing to any one! I speak for me.Had enough of people going behind my back ii the past regarding my life, love social Ladies I cared deeply for my home , tring to rule, control, fix and manage me in secret ON THE SIDE ON THE SSLY! can any of you relate to this?
People saying I said this Or that.lol I do not play this.I know you all can relate..Get me to be a hater, controller( O! DON'T SHE MAKE YOU MAD, DON'T HE? O 1 HE UP TO IT AGAIN! no they are liars, cryers, SLANDERERS , DEFAMATION OF CHARACTERS, LIABLE, WRONG !!I will not do that. I DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH ANY AND EVEY ONE.I am not a SKIRT OR PAN TY CHASER! I am not ( UNG UNG O! HAHAHAHUH OOOO! not a desperate hungry bachelor.I no you all are not that way and can relate.I WAS IN A BUSINESS WITH REAL MO MEN, PROFESSIONAL BUT FEMININE, Appropriate. WORKING TOGETHER AS A TEAM ( OH LES DID YOU HEY THEY ARE MARRIED AND ENGAGED AND IT IS LESTER! I AM MORE NOT LESS. THANKS FOR THAT SAYING DER ELLE C! )
I admire a nice home. Nice building, CAR, WOMAN. I do not try to ACQUIRE OTHERS THINGS OR OTHERS WOMEN! Many are out here taking others men and women( Well those men and women are choosing to leave.Nice people loose things.A foolish man will leave or never date or marry a good woman. Same for a foolish woman.Many want JUNK FOOD over a good meal.YOU FELL ME?

Show and tell was my favorite as a child .It still is SHOW ME AND TELL ME! MAKE ME KNOW IT AND FEEL It what ever it is.Honesty , reality is the best policy I know.
God bless you all.Even some that may read this and do not want to be blessed.Enjoy life but keep our physical,mental, spiritual eyes open all the time.Thanks for reading this if you did so.Pass this on if you wish to. Thank you.

Mr. ------- Nixon.

They call me the commander!