Monday, March 27, 2017

I feel this is one of America,s big economic,mental, and spiritual secrets.

BY.  MR.  LESTER  NIXON.

LETS EXPOSE THIS NOW!



Although I do not seek information on any of the following I notice almost every day( Classes, seminars, etc on HOW TO GET PEOPLE TO DO WHAT YOU WANT! How to get people to react  the way you want,How to spy on people. BLACK MAGIC, WHITE MAGIC classes, groups, books etc.) I see people with obvious occult  T-SHIRTS and bumper stickers, etc Tlk shows o  radio and tv on how to  MANIPULATE people in various ways.  ONES FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, CO-WORKERS, CO CHURCH MEMBERS, LOVERS, CONCUbINES, WHORES, SLUTS, MISTRESSES AND THE LIKE how to keep these and many others IN LINE! Like the slave master kept the slaves in line. slavery STILL GOES ON ALL OVER THE WORLD so slave masters and slave mistresses still control the slaves.Hypnotize and tame people like wild animals at a circus.Even Subtle subliminal  tactics are used on people every day to MANIPULATE THEM. I feel even MIND  OR SPIRITUAL CONTROL!

I feel and truly believe all I have mentioned above and I could mention more and go on for hours on this subject, CONTROL OF ALL TYPES IS A BILLION OR MAYBE EVEN TRILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY! I feel sexual favors and many other types of favors LARGE SUMS OF MONEY ( OR WITH HOLDING OF MONEY, Married people withholding sex to punish and or control! ) SUCKING PEOPLE INTO DEBT, ETC ) are exchanged to , SEDUCE, COERCE ,HARASS, SILENCE, PACIFY, FRIGHTEN, CONTROL OTHERS   BY THE MINUTE in America.It is on the increase. 



Before I close let me leave you all with this thought I heard a minister of the gospel share this truth nugget yesterday. It is important to know and improve our  INNER SPIRIT MAN OR WOMAN THE REAL US.Think this over carefully.


( WE ARE OR BECOME LIKE WHO WE ASSOCIATE WITH )

( WE DO NOT GET WHAT WE WANT  WE GET WHAT WE ARE! )