Saturday, March 18, 2017

I WANT TO MAKE THESE STATEMENT. I CAN AND I WILL.

 BY MR.  LESTER NIXON.

( Many call me the  COMMANDER! )

This is my blog my views. If you do not like it or them please do not read it.Too many people are trying to shut us down, control us , or homes, money and every aspect of our lives I feel and notice.Some of us will not and do not stand for that. 

How ironic. Our current administration in Washington D C. wants to put up a wall between Mexico and the united states. We have CAMERAS  CAMERAS EVERYWHERE (Often without  explanation as to why, nor who sees video, etc ) You ask the wrong question to the wrong people or try to freely communicate, etc YOU GETLOOKED AT LIKE YOU ARE A  DARNED FOOL OR AS IFWE THAT DO THIS NEED TO BE IN AN INSTITUTION FOR THE MENTALLY ILL! 

If you or I try to or do CONTROL OUR OWN HOME,( WHERE WE STRUGGLE BUT PAY ALL OUR OWN BILLS ON TIME! ) LIVES, BUSINESS ETC we are talked about all day long. If we live with integrity and respect we are called DUMB, DUMB ASS, STUPID, OLD FASHIONED, MEAN OR WORSE.As a bachelor when I tell people FORCEFULLY not to even try to force, EVIL, SLUTTY, STANGE, OCCULT FOLLOWING, NEGATIVE, ETC FEMALES ON ME I am  often called ANTI-SOCIAL! I DO NOT CARE.

Many want to come to our homes like storm troopers. Pilfer, Pillage, control, Loot etc. Then if we complain WE ARE WRONG. People contracted to work for us SEEM TO BE ALLOWED TO PUNK US ALL DAY LONG even in our HOME!



Many want a wall around  America ( I WONDER IF THEY WANT A WALL BETWEEN CANADA AND AMERICA OR MAYBE SURROUNDINGTHE ENTIRE COUNTRY? )However to simply want to be  FREE( NOT BUTT WILD NOR A REBEL ) is viewed as wrong by many. I AM SPEAKING OF PEOPLE AROUND US EVERY DAY NOT POLITICIANS.I have often felt DISRESPECTED AND UN APPRECIATED EVEN IN MY OWN BUILDING AT ONE TIME EVEN IN MY OWN HOME.DAMNED SHAME! I DEALT WITH THAT FAST! Ironic isn,t it  I find THUGS, SLUTS, TROUBLE MAKERS, PUNKS , ETC  Are welcome in many I feel condo and apartment buildings. We that are decent are  PUSHED OUT OR I FEEL MANY TRY TO PUSH US OUT of our own homes!Often I feel many in these condo places GO OVER OUR HEADS BEHIND OUR BACKS, TO FAMILY, FRIENDS, ETC TRYING TO CONTROL US.Then if they are exposed they get agry and quiet. OH A QUICK NOTE I WAS TALKING TO A MAN IN MY BUILDING WHO RENTS A UNIT AND IS NOT AN OWNER HE SAID OVER AND OER (  MY HANDS ARE TIED I AM JUST A RENTER WHAT CAN I DO?) WELL AGAIN I will say HE AND ALL IN HIS HOME OR ON THE LEASE WITH HIM can GO TO THE LAND LORD and demand help answers, etc IF AND WHEN NEEDED!  Often WE HAVE FEW WANTING TO STAND WITH US OWNERS IN CONDO BUILDINGS. 



What choices will people make in the near future, What will happen? Time will tell. GOD HELP US. GOD BLESS IF YOU ARE IN GOD AND CHRIST.