Sunday, April 9, 2017

THOUGH MANY MAY TRY TO BE NEGATIVE TO/ABOUT US, BREAKTHROUGH ALWAYS COMES.

BY.  LESTER  NIXON.




( MANY CALL ME  THE COMMANDER! )

The positive things and people in our lives is all that really matter. The positive real people. NOT THE ONES FULL OF MONKEY JUNK AND OR BULL BUNK!

It is good I have GOD in my life and learned to control my emotions long ago. If not I WOULD HAVE WENT OFF ON OR GONE CRAZY on many years ago( NEAR AND FAR to me in my life!SQUELCHED many in an un-nice way.
Pray for them then get them out of our life I say. KEEP ON KEEPING ON ALWAYS! NO MATTER HOW OFTEN  they try to treat you and  ME( AS this Lady I know named Evoni  M  .  would say and I quote ( THEY TREAT US like   SHITE! )

Some maybe many today near and far to us want very little OR NOTHING from or in their life9 Associates, Some  Kin, Some exposed FAKE THOUGHT they were at one time friends, Neighbors, People in our building we dwell in, etc, etc  )TOO BAD. Avoid them. MOVE ON. Let the door hit them where the good lord split them.Yes, I get angry as this doll I mean Lady said about my blogs some. Yes because people   K with me, mine or those I care about that is why. This is a way of communicating and venting to keep from GOING ALL THE WAY OFF.