Thursday, November 2, 2017

ON CONDO BUILDINGS, UNIT OWNERS, MYTHS ABOUT BOTH.

  BY.  LESTER  NIXON.


  ( THEY CALL ME THE COMMANDER! )





As I and many other owners here and in many buildings( SOME OF US STILL HAVE SOME LEFT

 ON OUR MORTGAGE TOO til we own our units outright MANY OF US OWNERS( ME) are not RICH, NO 

SUGAR MOMMAS, NO BIG OR OTHER MONEY LEFT TO US BY ANYONE WHO DIED no matter what people 

think or lie and say,.IT TOOK A WELL HEALE CONNECTED, ETC person or group to build this and other 

buildings like where I live. THERE ARE MANY INVESTORS in such a HIGH RISE BUILDING( LOAN 

COMPANIES, BANKS, OTHER FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, MORTGAGE COMPANIES, INSURANCE 

COMPANIES, TRUST COMPANIES, ETC. Many people and COMPANIES ORGANIZATIONS have a BIG 

FINANCIAL interest in CONDOMINIUM AND COOPERATIVE buildings. MANY RENTERS and OUTSIDERS 

that 
do not live in such buildings, NEVER VISITED a condominium feel WE OWNERS SOLELY OWN THE 


BUILDING 


AND HAVE THE LAST SAY. WELL THESE PEOPLE THINK LIKE SOMEONE WITH LEAD IN THEIR HEAD( 

THEY THINK THE PART OF THEIR BODY THEY SIT ON IS THEIR HEAD! )OH WE ALSO HAVE 

MANAGEMENT COMPANIES THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO WORK FOR US( I could spend hours on that point I 

will not right now) ASSOCIATION MEMBERS( AKA THE BOARD. I often feel many are THE BORED, 

, DICTATORIAL, ETC. Too deep to go into here. now, I HAVE IN THE PAST. SO PLEASE those that RENT IN A 

CONDO, DO NOT STAY IN A CONDO BUILDING, ETC, PLEASE I urge you STOP ASKING, TALKING TO UNIT

 OWNERS LIKE WE HAVE BIG CLOUT AND OWN THE ENTIRE BUILDING AS INDIVIDUALS!? Oh one more 

MANY IN THESE BUILDINGS WILL NOT STAND TOGETHER AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER.FEW WILL 


PS. I have often found and discovered in many of these type buildings. if one has a problem, not being listened to, frustrated, etc and outsider ( I -E A LAWYER, media, etc ) must be consulted or brought in to get positive, action, results, respect, etc.

pps.  A Lady asked me today( She was serious, not  being funny etc, if my condo and some other buildings were some sort of public housing!? I GUESS THE WAY THEY LOOKED before recent rehab and things that have and do GO ON in many of these places.