Thursday, March 15, 2018

I PRAY THAT WHILE I AM HERE I WILL SEE GOD'S JUSTICE!

  BY.  MR.  LESTER  NIXON.A



(  They call me  THE COMMANDER! )



I  PRAY I will see the above  JUSTICE  regarding HOW many( NOT ALL) but how many IN MY CONDOMINIUM BUILDING, People MANY not all but MANY on my block and hey Many not all but enough even in town  HOW they have MISTREATED, ABUSED, SLANDERED, TREATED LIKE ( SHITE  )too many people, EVEN ME and my family and friends, associates, WRONGFULLY! 


Many are so smug and feel they will get away with things or people will just forget. I THINK NOT!I pray RESTORATION will be done if needed pray if JAIL, PRISON, MONEY restoration ETC, ETC, is needed IT WILL SWIFTLY BE DONE!


Now. Please share this. Thanks for reading this if you did. Some can please,


RUN AND TELL  THAT!