Monday, July 9, 2018

EXCUSE ME FOR SPEAKING FRANKLY ON MANY THINGS HERE!

 BY   MR   LESTER  NIXON.




( MANY  THEY CALL ME  THE COMMANDER! )



I like to be creative. I love to live and think outside the box. I love t be ME, MY WN PERSON, I HATE TO COMPARE PEOPLE or to be compared to others. However, I AM NOT A KINK, NOR A WEIRDO! I do not like to THINK OR LIVE CRAZY!  I do not like FREAKY, BU=INKY people, associates, spirits lifestyles around me. 


Personally, I NEVER HAVE NOR EVER WILL ACCEPT EVOLUTION.  I NOR OTHERS I FEEL DID NOT EVOLVE FROM APES, RACOONS, OR WHALES! OK!? If anyone else feels they did ell more power to you, NOT I AND I WILL NEVER HAVE THAT CRAP PUSHED ON ME, CREATION. GOD, I FEEL CREATED HUMAN BOINGS. ANIMALS WERE CREATED ANIMALS. 


Ii had to stop watching  A LOT of programming on  VARIOUS  PBS stations decades ago. I could not, can not and will not get into nor try to the CONCEPTS and ideas they I feel TOSS at viewers on public broadcasting. WONDERFUL things came out of PBS,( LOCALLY, NATIONALLY, WORLDWIDE) I E  THE CHILDREN'S TELEVISION WORKSHOP, ELECTRIC COMPANY, ZOOM, SESAME STREET, BLAKES, 7. DR WHO, ARE YOU BEING SERVED, MASTERPIECE THEATER, ETC. b

Too many TRY TO SHOVE CONCEPTS, LIFESTYLES, MINDSETS,  SPIRITUAL EVIL PERVERSION ON THE MASSES. They seem to think WE THE MASSES ARE AS-ES! Many of us ARE NOT. I AM NOT!ANYTHING will not go on in MY HOME, LIFE, MIND, SPIRITUAL LIFE, ETC!I will NOT GO ANY AND EVERYWHERE AND DO ANY AND EVERYTHING.I DO NOT DEAL WITH ANY AND EVERYONE I see meet. I DO NOT BUY ALL( very little actually) I see, read, hear in THE MEDIA! TO LIVE AND SURVIVE I FEEL NO ONE SHOULD. SHOULD SEARCH RESEARCH, PROVE ALL THINGS. Listen not to MASS TABLOID, NEIGHBORHOOD, MEDIA, PILLOW/BEDROOM GOSSIP, LIES ETC. Thank this all over

TOO MANY people will TELL US  WHAT THEY DO NOT WANT TO HEAR, SEE, DO ETC. However, they WHAT OUR TIME, MONEY, ENERGY AND AT TIMES SEEM TO WANT OUR VERY LIVES AND SOULS! Also so many are pushing SHITE on us all by the SECOND! NO! WRONG! Ii will not take it I say!

Share this if you like. RUN AND TELL IT! Thanks for reading this if you did. GOD BLESS YOU if you are in  GOD /CHRIST, THE WORD OF GOD.